Growing up with an identical twin sister, who is also a practicing attorney in Dallas, Lauren learned the art of healthy competition at an early age. She is a good listener with great attention to detail and enjoys writing in addition to researching and finding answers to difficult questions. She represents bank and non-bank lenders, providing a broad spectrum of services in all aspects of workouts, foreclosures, bankruptcy, commercial collection litigation, and lender liability defense. She also represents businesses in all litigation-related matters.
In her free time, Lauren enjoys playing tennis, attending sporting events, going to the movies, and spending time with her friends and family. She also enjoys roller coasters and considers herself a thrill seeker, having been bungee jumping and skydiving multiple times.
A native of Memphis and a self-proclaimed “double Tar Heel,” Lauren N. Beverly is an avid sports fan, paying close attention to the Carolina basketball team from her college home, as well as the Dallas Cowboys from her new home here in Texas. Her interest in sports expands beyond just basketball and football, as she has attended games in each of the professional sports leagues. Her love of competition is part of what makes her such a skilled attorney. Lauren is a member of SettlePou’s Creditor’s Rights & Bankruptcy and Commercial Litigation practices.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditor’s Rights & Bankruptcy
- Financial Services Litigation
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., 2006 (with Distinction), Phi Beta Kappa
- University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D., 2010; Notes Editor, North Carolina Journal of Law and Technology
ADMISSIONS & HONORS
- Texas State Bar Admittance, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas, 2013
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- J.L. Turner Legal Association
- Junior League of Dallas