Danika graduated from Baylor University in 2019 with a B.B.A. in Management and Marketing with a minor in Political Science. She obtained her Juris Doctor from SMU Dedman School of Law in 2022. While attending law school, Danika participated in the Judge Elmo B. Hunter Legal Center for Crimes Against Women, and she testified at the Texas State Capitol in support of a fairer definition of duress for victims of human trafficking and domestic abuse.
Outside of work, Danika enjoys spending quality time with her family and friends. She loves traveling to new places. She has visited 18 countries. Danika is also an avid runner and has completed a full marathon and multiple half-marathons.
Danika began working at the SettlePou law firm as a Summer Law Clerk before entering her last year of law school. She later joined the firm as an Associate in 2022 after graduation.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Business Counsel Services
- Commercial Litigation
- Nonsubscriber Defense
- Real Estate
- Baylor University, BBA in Management and Marketing with a Minor in Political Science, 2019
- SMU Dedman School of Law, 2022; Development Director, Women-in-Law; Secretary, Real Estate Law Association
ADMISSIONS & HONORS
- The Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas, 2021
- Texas State Bar Admittance, 2022
- Colorado State Bar Admittance, 2023
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2023
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, 2023
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Colorado
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Hispanic Bar Association
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association